Heather Teacher is leaving our third floor office in 12 days.
This is tragic news considering how much we have done together.
To list several:
- told me where the airport shuttle was when I first arrived
- shared the more organized way of planning and reporting
- took us to the new Japanese restaurant around the corner
- shares the same rage for students who do not perform at their optimal level
- gave me her colourful stationery papers so I can write letters to my grade 1 and 2 classes
- giving away her toaster oven to Hannah so she can make toast and other related goodness
- took us to First God, a lunch time hangout...
But regardless of these things, I think the most important and coolest thing about Heather is that she has that rage...you should have seen her that one time after having a successful yelling at her students. It was nice to see that kind of passion because she was just so frustrated over why this kid was not performing to his potential. That's when I told her that she should seriously consider becoming a teacher...not that she isn't already.
It's ashame that I am just talking about her and sharing this with you now, but we've been hanging out and partying...so yeah...stay tune for our going away party for Heather!
Hope you are all doing well in Canada. We've been experiencing warmer than usual weather in Seoul.
Smell ya later!
H.
No comments:
Post a Comment