A view of the side of the room. Those are guest chairs...but we usually sit on the floor around the round table now. It's more comfortable on the floor now.
My gas stove

The corner of my room with my huge wardrobe.
There's a drawer near the bottom for extra storage...

This is my new bed for the year. Justin got me new pillows and sheets for the year. They look great...he kept the tags on to show that they were new haha

My computer desk is next to the bed.

The bathroom is probably the most different room in the apartment. The shower does not have its own section so the water goes everywhere when I shower. Practically, it can be inconvenient sometimes because you may have to pee after you just wet the whole room...but in terms of cleanliness, which I am a big fan of...this system works well because you can just through your shampoo everything and rinse it down.
One disgusting issue that has come up is flies. Apparently, they like to mate and spawn under neath the sink area. One time when I sprayed the bottom, entire family fall down and into the drain. I make sure the spray there with LOTS of bathroom product now haha
The apartment has been extremely kind to me...nothing breaking or falling apart...I definitely like being able to clean and sweep everything more efficiently due to the limited space. It works out well in the end.
PLANS: beach with Angela
NEWS: Hannah set to arrive for this Friday...FINALLY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment