heiju: LAZY TRAVELLER

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Look at what I made!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Isn't this coooool?!?!


Posted by Ms. Luk is... at 11:25 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Judy and I atop Cheontaesan

ABOUT ME

My photo
Ms. Luk is...
...travelling, running
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (23)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • Post Lunar New Year Updates...
      • Update: Marathon Training
      • Rest Day...
      • Hiking Club - Hike #1 at Yongbongsan
      • Shina's Sweet 7th but really 6th Birthday Party
      • Look at what I made!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • Hey Heather!
      • Hong Kong ramblings have come to an end...
      • Around here...there are no ordinary Fridays...
      • Photo #5: Cable Car with Aunt 6 & Uncle Bobby
  • ►  2008 (35)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (8)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
Travel theme. Theme images by simonox. Powered by Blogger.