Friday, January 30, 2009

Post Lunar New Year Updates...

January came and went just like that...

We went to the Roots concert at the Melon AX. After the concert was over, I got/stole/fought a guy for one of the signed drumsticks. Long story short, I got it.

Instead of spending new years in Hong Kong like I wanted, I spent it in Seoul with the co-workers. We rented a room at the Shilla Hotel and spent the day at the sauna...

What else...the pre-schoolers went to Seoul Land for our January Field Trip. The instructor for the "magic" show was extremely disturbing. I wondered why we wasted so much time...I just wondered why a lot that day.

Marathon training continues on and as we near the February stretch of the schedule, Judy and I are already thinking about the Jeju Marathon in June. I think it will be somewhat like the Ironman Triathlon in Hawaii only it's not an ironman triathlong and it's in Korea. Regardless, we are upping our stakes and looking for further running challenges.

This morning, I had one of the worse runs thus far. My left foot cramped up and it felt like I was running with a log for a leg. Definitely not what I expected but important to experience for race day.

What else...it snowed more over the weekend. The city shut down and for awhile, it was peaceful and calm.

More to come as new changes continue to unfold around here...smell ya later.

No comments: