I am very lucky to have my laptop with me. I watch all the new episodes of The Simpsons online. Without it is like a part of me is dead inside. Was that too much?
Well these made me feel better after I washed my new purple ipod. I hope that warranty works out...Aish...
I just caught up on season 19. I'm gonna just wait and grab the entire season 20 here (which should be out the day after the last episode airs!) and go nuts during the summer in T.O.
Can we finally have the simpsons marathon we used to talk about?!?!
3 comments:
OMG, I LOVE these!! Marge in Chanel?! Priceless:) BTW, good luck on Sunday.
YES!
I just caught up on season 19. I'm gonna just wait and grab the entire season 20 here (which should be out the day after the last episode airs!) and go nuts during the summer in T.O.
Can we finally have the simpsons marathon we used to talk about?!?!
Simpsons Marathon eh...yes. yes we will.
Post a Comment