The tree is famous for its inverse root. Instead of growing below the ground, the root shot back out and grew into a branch...that later sprawl out towards the left of the photo.
Heidi and Vladimir
Heidi and her dog Jindo
I descended the mountain in this position
I never would have done the hike without you, Judy. Next time, just keep in mind that I'm a beginning...like I am just learning to hike/climb-- A BEGINNERRR.........I know..."beginner" is overrated.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that looks amazing, heiju! and your koala kids are absolutely adorable :) hope you're doing well, miss ya!
3 comments:
that looks amazing, heiju! and your koala kids are absolutely adorable :) hope you're doing well, miss ya!
the dog picture was soo cute! hope ur doing well in korea! :) how is it doing there? miss you!
(oh and by the way, shoegurl is krystal)
Everything is going well! Thank you for reading and writing a comment here :)
Keep reading...more updates soon.
Love ya!
Heidi
Post a Comment