Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ah Mah

I've only been here for four and a half days and already, Ah Mah is killing me with her antics. I think that's the only word for it because senility is not quite it. The reason I say this is because she is still as peppy as ever.

Sandy, you'll love this. I really recording this 'cause you'd appreciate it. I'm dying just thinking about this one.

Friday night, we got home from Aunt Winnie's house and we're settling down, unwinding and watching tv. But like always Aunt Amy is calling to see when we got home and how everything is--even though she was there, on the subway with us...

Anyhow, Aunt Iris is talking on the phone and Ah Mah wanted to shower only she thought Aunt Iris was conversing in the bathroom. I stepped in and told her that she wouldn't do that because it's gross to use the bathroom while talking on the phone. But she wouldn't believe. I kept telling her for like 20 minutes only she wouldn't believe me.

Finally after the phone call sounded like it was coming to an end, Aunt Iris emerges from HER ROOM and Ah Mah's like I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN THE BATHROOM! There was a lot of arguing between Ah Mah and Iris over how gross she thought she was and why Ah Mah couldn't hear that she was really talking from her bedroom. I just couldn't stop laughing hahaha

No comments: