Thursday, December 11, 2008

Photo 2, 3 & 4: Weekend with Ruby's in-laws

We spent the weekend at Ruby's in-laws because it was Mack's grandmother's birthday. Here, they are cutting the birthday cake. It was a Black Forest cake with actually cake-like consistency! She reminds me of the grandmas because she dresses like them and sews her own clothes. If you look closely, she stitched her own yellow pocket.

After spending an entire day lounging and sleeping away, Angela and I took a walk with Mack's sister to the nearby fish pond. On the way there, Angela spotted this water tank that was spilling or something. The icicles were pretty cool 'cause it covered up most of the tree branches...something new.

The Dad: For dogs, this guy was pretty shy and scared of people. It loved Mack's father though. His family stays in a dog house next to the house. If I wanted to take care of a dog, this would be the kind I'd like to have...really cute. It reminds me of Ashley's dog...the name I forget.


I spend three hours stalking this girl...waiting for her to do something with the phone. While she never managed to say yubuseyo to anyone, she did pose like this, which resembles a pose that I once held. We both loved phones when we were little...niceh.






No comments: