Here are the new security cameras. They were installed last weekend and probably caught some of our staff members having a snowball fight late last night. I think it also caught them examining it when it was first put up. I'm not sure what I think of this new "security system" aka spy robot, but the birds sure love it as their new perch thingy.
What a surprise! We do get snow here in Anyang haha
When I walked home last night, I never imagined that it would amount to anything...but here it is (and has gone by 9pm)!
Here, they do not shovel snow, they sweep it, hence; all the sweeping mark.
There was also a really nice old lady that was feeding the birds. She kept waving her hand up and down--kinda like how I psych out the ducks and geese at Toogood Pond--and they flew over to her! And she had rice or something like it to give them! I thought she looked a lot like Cinderella--the aged version haha. Although she did not sing, she certainly captivated the spirit of giving like Cinderella did...
2 comments:
Heidi, do you read these comments, I wonderrrrrr??? Just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and see how you're doing! We got a ton of the white stuff here in Toronto, too, so you can think of home next time it snows again in KOR! Hope you're doing well. We all miss you lots! Ttyl, Joyce
As a matter of fact, I do read these comments! haha I am doing well and ALIVE!
Post a Comment