...was awesomer than The Mummy the Tomb whatever blah blah blah...Heath Ledger was so great as The Joker and he played it with such consistency...it was amazing just to watch him do that thing with his face.
Two-Face's face was also AWESOME!!! I did not expect it to be so gross because the animated series people downplayed the darkness of these characters by keeping the faces simple and less-gross detailed driven (if that did not make sure, whateverrrr).
There's nothing else to this entry other than the fact that I saw the movie and it was much better that my last movie experience...
A friend at work also introduced us to congee near the kinex. It had small clams in it. I love everything with the clams in it...it's very delicious. It was such a large meal, I had it for breakfast this morning and for tomorrow...hmmmmm gukkkkk or congeeeee...
OH! This next weekend is a long weekend! It's Independence Day...we will celebrate Korea's independence by going to the beach, I think. If Angela has her way and everything works out as planned, we will travel to Jeju Island...woooooooohoooo
1 comment:
Good good good......
Post a Comment