Friday, August 29, 2008

When I bike or rollerskate...I'll wear my safety gear!

The title is a song that we sing often in preschool and tonight, I should have been advised by the lyrics.

I went night running and Angela, but we were separated and when I tried to look for her, I ran right into a metal chain! I fall forward, hit my chin and heavily scraped my knee. I would also show the scar except my ego was badly hurt and the blood was scaring me a little bit.

I have a hard time walking but good thing, Justin came over with some knee bandages! He didn't have polysporin or he brought me some lotion samples instead haha that did make me feel better

So now, instead of going out with Angela and them...not that I was going to go anyway....I am at home watching the Simpsons and catching up on some much needed sleep. Maybe I will show the scars a little later when they are less gross and fleshy.

Until then, please run with helmets, elbow pads and knee guards!

At the end of this blog, I can straighten my legs! Yayyyyyy

No comments: