
We saw this on Thursday...Let's just say it's a rental, if that at all...my advice is to wait for it to come on television and watch it then.
There were several things that I disliked about the movie but the most transparent and superficial one is that this new Evelyn sucks. It's not that I don't like Maria Bello, she was awesome on ER or whatever but Rachel Weiss IS EVELYN!!! I can't believe they did the movie without her. That was stupid. Other things that bothered me included the amount of English spoken by Chinese people...I don't understand how that makes historical sense. I am just going to pretend they never made a third one and watch the first and second Mummy online...
I did not intend for this entry to be a movie review but that movie just hit a nerve...it sucked and I'll never get those two hours of my life back!
Other than the movie sucking...the whole movie watching experience is quite different. You have to line up to line up to buy a ticket!? That was new. I couldn't get over the fact that we had to line up to line up...that's just ludicrous...
In terms of the price, the cost of one ticket was 4,000 wons so it's relatively cheaper. Dean ordered this dried squid snack that's baked with peanut butter...it was quite good but all the peanut butter taste evaporated.
___________________________________________________________________
NEWS: Work begins again on Monday, which means traveling will be restricted to weekends
No comments:
Post a Comment