Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More about Poly School







As the last week of August is almost over, I've been thinking about what would be happening if I was still in Canada. Of course, I'd be in the room setting up and photocopying and stuff and it made me a little anxious to NOT be doing any of those things. I told Hannah and she said that I was crazy haha...It's just funny how all the stress of setting up and starting a year can be forgotten within the span of two months. It must be so exciting though...I was looking at some of my pictures from last September and it made me really miss the school...*sigh*


Here are some memories from 4A:










I miss the Canadian classrooms...the big windows and wide floor space...

I do not miss the hectic planning and crazy work schedules...just think: I actually go out on the weekends!

Regardless, the grass always seems to be greener on the other side of the world...

Unfortunately, these are only some pictures because my laptop broke down and I lost all of my 4A photos towards the end of the year. Remember that slideshow that I spent days making? IT'S LOST! If you get a hold of any of the kids from 4A, please let them know I would LOVE to have it back on my new laptop this instant. I promise to send them the music file that is owed to them as soon as possible.









No comments: